Dallas/Ft Worth has one of the best market for executive suites. Offices are cheaper, relatively, and you get more services for your money. Take phone and internet services, for example. Let’s say you call AT & T to install a business phone line and High Speed internet in your home office. Besides installation cost, your monthly cost is around $100-$120 with taxes. Not bad. Now let’s look at what you get for the same amount in an executive suite in Dallas.
- Phone system with rollover line and voicemail and free local calling*
- T-1 or T-3 internet, much faster than DSL
- Telephone answering by a receptionist during business hours…WOW
So you see where I am going with this. You actually save money by investing in an executive suite. What else do you get? I am listing these in bullet points so I don’t go on a tangent. If you have any questions, just call me. For as low as $399** a month, here is what you get.
- A private office with a lock and key
- Furniture, but depending on the center, some of them has a furniture add-on for a few more bucks per month
- Phone and internet and telephone answering, as mentioned above
- Fax line, at some centers this is an add-on
- Usage of luxurious conference rooms, some centers offer up to 55 hours per month!
- All Utilities (My electric bill is over $500 in the summer at home, so do the math)
- 24/7 access
- Kitchen privileges, usually free water and coffee, some offer bagels and doughnuts on certain days
- Live receptionist to meet and greet your clients, priceless for most professions. Think about how much you would have to pay a secretary in your traditional office space. This benefit is worth hundreds of $$$ per month.
- Short-term leases, usually up to a year is max
- Copy and mail center, lounges and sometimes fitness centers are benefits of an executive suite
- A corporate feel. Your clients are immediately greeted by a receptionist, you won’t have clients wandering down a empty hallway…terrible!
- Most have free parking for you and your clients. Downtown Dallas do have paid parking though, can’t avoid that.
I know I listed some benefits in there, but hey, I’m passionate about this. I think every entrepreneur and small business should be in an executive suite, it just makes perfect sense. Plus, these centers are great for networking, and the centers have functions where you can meet other businesses and network with them.
Now a little reason why you should let me represent you for an executive suite. Plain and simple, I am the best. I’m honest, hard-working, and I maintain excellent relationships with my center managers so that when I call them and ask for a reduction in rent for my clients, or a little more service, more conference room time, or even free rent, they usually oblige. It’s a little bit of an unfair advantage if you use my free service (YES IT’S FREE), but I’m all about saving money, and I will save you money. I have a 6 yr old and a 1 yr old, I know how to get the most for my money. Oh, did I tell you I grew up in Dallas? So I know my territory very well too. Call me or email me your requirements and let me help you get the best deals.
*You do have to pay for long distance, as this is an income center for executive suites.
*$399 is the lowest I’ve been able to get. The average in Dallas is $500-$1000, depending on size and other factors.